Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

It's the Little Things: Halloween!


 Hot Caramel Apple Cider:  I've been wanting to try these for my Keurig, but I just didn't want to waste $8 bucks if they weren't any good.  So, for the past couple of trips I've skipped on them.  Low and behold, as I was shopping for my Halloween costume, I saw these on sale for $1 a box!!!!! Apparently there was an over-shipment and they needed to get rid of them! AMAZING I tell you!!!!

1/2 off Day-After-Halloween Candy:  My mother and I have made the day after Halloween and Easter a holiday in itself.  Why pay astronomical amounts of money for candy when you can just wait one day and pay almost nothing! Obviously, if you are buying for the trick-and-treaters, you have no choice, but this is ALLLLLLL for me!

String Cheese and Pizza Sauce:  Odd?... no.  How about, the best snack in the world! Blake and I were just talking about snacks that we loved to eat as a child, and somehow this came up.  While at the store today, I couldn't help but to buy these two items.  MMMMmmmmmm.

Halloween Lights:  I found these Halloween lights for next year while shopping for 1/2 off candy.  They were selling for .87 a box! I couldn't pass them up for next year, when Blake and I will hopefully be decorating our own home!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
 *** Don't forget to check out Hello Hue 's Blog so that you can join the Little Things Linkup too!




2 comments:

  1. Do you add anything to the Apple Cider? I didn't really care for it and I have a big box of it. :( Can't go wrong with day after Halloween clearance! Those lights are always handy to pick up, especially if you want to do some sort of craft that requires those lights...now you have them! I like string cheese and pizza sauce too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have caramel sauce in my fridge, and I like to add a little drizzle of that to it. It adds a bit more sweetness and depth to the drink. I have to admit, that I didn't enjoy it on it's own either. It has NOTHING on Starbucks Hot Carmel Cider, but I refuse to always pay $5 a drink!

    ReplyDelete