Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

It's the Little Things

One of my favorite Bloggers, Hello Hue hosts a "It's the Little Things" linkup, where you post about anything that you are thankful for or makes you smile that week!  I decided I had many things to be thankful for and happy about, so below you'll see all the things I loved this fall week! She's taken a break for awhile due to the newest addition to her family, but  if you want to join in, feel free to click the link above to be redirected to Hello Hue's website and check out the rules!

It's that time again ... fall is officially here! I finally got rid of all the old and dead summer flowers on our patio and replaced them with bright vibrant Mums.  They are the perfect fall flower and so easy to take care of.  

  Nothing says fall like the smell of "pumpkin harvest" or "spiced cider" candles.  Blake and I are both suckers for candles.  I don't think we can get enough!


Something about slippers is so comforting.  I hate being cold, so once the temps dip below 70, these bad boys are on 24/7.


Corn chowder cooking on the stove on a brisk fall day... ahhhhhhhhh.....

And of course these two.  I am thankful for all the work my husband did this week in preparation for buying a home, and my kitty who is always there to greet me at the front door, even if I only leave for a minute. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your pictures :) And your slippers look ridiculously comfy!!

    ReplyDelete