Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

It's the Little Things: Warm and Fuzzy!

Last week I skipped It's the Little Things post since Blake and I left for Pittsburgh for the weekend.  His cousin was nice enough to send us home with Blake's favorite beer, Yuengling, which I must say I also find delicious.  As an added bonus, I am also pretty stoked that the Tigers are going to the World Series!


There is nothing better than sitting on my couch with a brand new warm fuzzy sweatshirt.  I also love spending an evening at the sporting goods store with my hubby to do some shopping, followed up by a nice weekend dinner together. 

There is nothing I love more than when its time to put the fleece sheets on our bed.  They are the most comfortable and warm things in the world, and if I could I would leave them on all year round.  However, my husband tends to be warm blooded and complains even in the middle of winter that our bed is too hot.  I truly have to take advantage of the fact that it is getting cold and soak up every minute I can with these blankets. 



No comments:

Post a Comment