Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Introducing the Blake - O - Meter!!!!!

Yes, I will most likely get in trouble for this, however I'm hoping that my friend that came up with the idea will take the brunt of it! Friends, family, random people that I've never met that may actually see my blog, welcome to an important event! This is the moment you've all been waiting for, the Blake - O - Meter! There are 10 Blake faces total, each one representing a different number between 1 and 10, 10 being the best.  After each recipe, as long as Blake has had the ability to taste the meal, he will give me a rating between 1 and 10 and one of his lovely pictures will be posted on the blog.   Instead of taking my word for it, why not take his!? Please enjoy, I know I will.
____________________________________________________

   The BLAKE-O-METER

                                     1                            2                              3                               4
 

                             5                                     6                             7                              8


                                                              9                          10

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what my vision was. Thank you both for making this possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you. This is the best idea ever. I'm not sure if he would agree, but I certainly think its great

    ReplyDelete