Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Roasted Garlic and Lemon Shrimp


I've been slacking majorly when it comes to cooking.  I have struggled beyond belief to get inspired, so I am pleasantly surprised at how this meal turned out.  I wanted to cook something easy and that didn't take too much time. Shrimp is always great when you want to make a quick dinner.  This meal only cooked for 15 minutes! Did I mention there is only ONE step to this meal!? I served the shrimp over a bed of Couscous and with a side of green beans, but it would also be good all by itself.  
INGREDIENTS:
1 Bag Frozen Shrimp - Thawed 
2 Tbs.  Lemon Juice - Real lemons would be ideal, and if you use real ones throw the rinds in as well. 
1/4 Onion - Sliced 
8 Cloves Garlic 
1 Tbs. Rosemary 
Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes 
2 Tbs. Olive Oil 
salt and pepper to taste 

1.  Begin by pre-heating the oven to 400 degrees.  In an 8x8 baking dish, add in the thawed shrimp, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.  Mix everything together and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment