Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Living the Little Things: Halloween


Michigan unfortunately experienced a pretty cold and wet Halloween this year, but it didn't stop us from having a great time! Blake and I hosted a Halloween party this year for friends and family and it was a great time! I've spent the last month prepping for our Harry Potter themed party and I didn't take nearly enough pictures. I'm not sure it would have been as easy, but thank God for Pinterest these days! The best part of showing up late to the Harry Potter fan club is everyone and their mother has already had a party, so the internet is FULL of fantastic ideas! One of my favorite parts of this weekend was being able to see my nephew Emerson, who lives across the country from us and is growing WAY too fast! 




I was lucky enough to capture a few of the details from the party, but most of my focus was enjoying the night.  It wouldn't have been a party without a sorting into one of the four houses, and obviously Moaning Myrtle was there to supervise your bathroom visits! Not that anyone would have needed any more candy, but Honey Dukes was open for business and there were many "wanted" wizards who had escaped from Azkaban! 


Of course this little one coudln't keep her eyes open the following day.... but neither could I. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww that sounds like you guys had an awesome halloween! Those prisoner from azkaban photos are freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jordan! It was the easiest thing to make but was probably the most fun!

      Delete