Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Take Time Tuesday: It's Spring Time!


I've been trying to get blogging these past couple of weeks, and somehow something always gets in the way.  I was sad when the Little Things linkup ended that used to be every Friday through Hello Hue, but amazingly a friend of mine at Live Half Full  just started a Take Time Tuesday linkup that I am excited to have been invited to! It's basically the same concept of taking a moment to be thankful in the little things that make us smile.  Mine have been from the past couple of weeks and I'm excited to share them with you!


1.  A few weeks ago I was walking through Meijer and found this amazing deal on a carafe that will be just perfect for summer! I can't wait until it gets warmer out and I get the urge to try out some new lemonade flavors. 

2. My mom and I have a tradition, where we get up early and go buy 50% off candy after every holiday.  Easter, Christmas, and Halloween are the best ones, and we did well at SAMSclub yesterday.  This should last us at least a month or two! 

3.  After my first amazing find at Meijer (see #1), I decided to go back.  I was lucky again when I found all these items on clearance and each one was under $5!!! 

4. With spring on the way, we've had a lot of new beginnings here in the Brattina/Horn household.  My sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and Blake is taking to being an uncle wonderfully.  

5.  We love seeing our new yard come to life with the new warmth from spring.  There will be a lot of work to do, but Blake and I are getting excited. 

6.  A day after our niece arrived, my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! The stars must have been aligned 9 months ago, because two new family members in a week was amazing! 


Want to link up with the Take Time Tuesday? Click the link and share what you've been thankful for this week!

1 comment: