Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Little Things: healthy living and memories


  • The Guest bedroom is finally coming together, and I love the headboard I found from TJMax!!! Blake told me the room looked very "home and gardens magazine" ... I took it as a compliment.  
  • I'm back in the groove of healthy eating and the gym.  Between Grad school and the wedding this past year, it was very easy to fall out of my routine.  I'm ready to focus on good food and getting ready for beach season! 
  • The Beatles Pandora station might be the best station ever.  I jammed out all day yesterday while shopping, and it was wonderful! 
  • My cousin Bobbi sent a disc of wedding pictures, and it was so much fun looking through them with Blake last night.  It's like we get to relive that day while looking through the pictures.  
  • A full drawer of K-cups.  I swear there is not a better sight in the morning, and these Butter Toffee ones are delicious! 
Sadly, the linkup is no longer being held be Hello Hue.  I've decided to continue because I absolutely LOVE finding the little things that make me thankful and happy during my week.  What little things made you smile this past week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment