Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little Things: Dinner Dates & Fluffy Kittens

1) This week I had my rents over for dinner while Blake was out of town for work.  We had a nice dinner date, and although it took them forever to get to my place because of the snow, it ended up being a great dinner.  I absolutely love using fresh herbs in the winter when cooking because, even if only for a moment, it feels/smells like you aren't stuck in the middle of winter in South East Michigan.  


2) Is there anything better than fresh bread? And by fresh, I mean the bread I pick up in the bakery section of my local grocery store.  I swear I could eat a whole loaf of bread for dinner and not be upset one bit.  

3) Our new painted family room.  We only had to go through 8 different samples before choosing the right one.  We love it and it made our family room look a thousand times better and much more "us."

4) This kitten's cuteness is overwhelming and still amazes me. Every time she sleeps like this, I can't help but want to squeeze her to death. 

Want to be part of the Little Things Linkup?! Head over to Hello Hue  and check out how to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment