Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jalapeno Poppers from Aisle to Aloha!


YUM! That is all I can say about this recipe.  A big thank you to Pinterest for letting me fall upon this fantastic treat! As an added bonus, I also found another wonderful blog to follow! Aisle to Aloha is a wonderful blogger who not only cooks but also paints! This is her recipe and it was a wonderful afternoon treat for Blake and I.  Blake felt I should have added a little bit more cream cheese, but I think it needed more bacon (surprise!).  As you know, I LOVE any recipe that is quick and easy, and it's an added bonus when there is less than five ingredients.  This appetizer recipe is wonderful and I absolutely love the combination of the creamy cream cheese and crunchy bacon! Click the link below to find the recipe on Aisle to Aloha's blog and enjoy!


Jalapeno Popper Recipe at Aisle to Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment