Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

It's the Little Things: Disney!



Blake and I had an amazing time in Disney World for our "pre-honeymoon," but we are most definitely happy to be home.  Yes, Blake walked around all week with those shoes, and he got more compliments than I've gotten my whole life... 



 It was a close call, but Animal Kingdom came in as the runner up for favorite park.  We loved the safari and how cool is that Hippo! 

 We were lucky enough to have wonderful weather.  It was a little chilly at night, but a nice sweatshirt and scarf were just enough to keep us warm.  Epcot was #1 in my book.  Traveling around to all of the different countries was a great time.  We had a blast together and for the first time to whole trip, we actually felt like we were in a different world! 

 After a week of being at Disney World, we were ready to be home.  I spent most of this past week being thankful that I could snuggle with my fluffy fur ball and sleep in my own bed. It truly is the little things, like the comfort of your own home. 

***Make sure to link up with HELLO HUE to join the Little Things Link Up every Friday***

6 comments:

  1. you have made me want to take a vacation to disney so badly now! looks like you had a great time. thanks for stopping by my blog. i got the boots at tjmaxx a few years ago. they remind me of your guy's shoes with how bright they are! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pre-honeymoon?




    over from little things link up

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was more of a family vacation, but since we're trying to buy a home we aren't sure if we're going to get to take a REAL one by ourselves. It was a great time, but exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I've never been to Disney World but love Disneyland! Looks like you had a great time! Visiting from Hello Hue linkup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so fun! I've never visited Disney World, but I feel like we will in the next couple of years because we have a kid now! (That's a legit reason, right!?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a perfect reason. We didn't even have that as an excuse and we still went! To make up for it, we just acted like kids ourselves!

      Delete