Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's the Little Things: The Apocalypse!

Between the impending doom of the Apocalypse and Blake and I living in an apartment filled with boxes, it has been a long week! I have been ready since Monday for Christmas vacation to be here, and it seemed that with all the anticipation, the days moved by at a snails pace.  Luckily it is here, and I am currently sitting here on my couch with my cat, drinking coffee and writing my Blog.  It truly could not get better than this. I've found packing to be quite frustrating.  We can't cook, because we don't want to buy too much food and many of our kitchen tools have been packed. We also have our camera packed away, which means phone photos are going to have to suffice.

1) I finally got my pictures from Prinstagram and was able to complete the pages for it in my Smash Book. It was a fun little project for a weekday evening.



2) Here's the Prinstagram photo's that arrived in the mail.  It was a great deal and they turned out so clear!


3) Found this quote on Pinterest and I fell in love with it.  I decided to sketch it up so I can make a painting for my office.  I think it's so fitting for what I do. 


4) I might be the only person in the world that loves this movie, but I truly enjoy it.  When it's on TV, it makes me so happy! Maybe it's all the ceramics classes I took in high school that caused me to have a true appreciation for the process they used to make this movie.

5) And the best for last! Our first snow in South East Michigan! It was a perfect way to start out the holiday break.


Don't forget to stop by Hello Hue to join the Little Things Linkup ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment